Pagina's

maandag 30 augustus 2010

It's Up To YOU!!!!

A Couple of weeks ago I started a Project called: " TF2 Sniper Rifle".
I'm in the mood for making a new replica, but I don't know what to build. So i thought
it would be a nice idea to let people on the Internet decide what kind of replica they would like to see.

Thereby I start a contest which YOU can choose what to build. It can be everything that has ever occurred in a Movie, Game or even a Cartoon. I have 100$ in cash, so it will be a high cost project.
And not a crappy project. Also i would like to see new things. So not a Portal gun, or a Halo helmet.
Because those things have been done before

I'll wait for 2 weeks, then i'll decide what to build according to the auditions....

SO GET YOUR KEYBOARDS!!!! AND COMMENT WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE!!!



AND BE CREATIVE!!!


Good Luck



IF YOU CAN'T REACT, OR POST A COMMENT SEND
UR SUBMISSION TO



b.caasenbrood@gmail.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten